The vaporwave long sleeve you've been looking for, created as a modern interpretation of The Hanged Man card from the Tarot's major arcana. Incorporating imagery inspired by yakuza tattoos and symbology of water, this design repositions The Hanged Man as an optimistic symbol — a precursor to overcoming the ego.
THE HANGED MAN — KEY 12 OF THE TAROT
If you find yourself drawn to The Hanged Man — you’re vibrating with prophetic power. Perhaps there’s been a pause in your life, some suspended decisions. Self-surrender, not inertia, leads to transformation.
To be turned upside down is to overcome the ego and to transmute any lower pursuits into pure gold. Perhaps The Hanged Man is on the verge of standing on his own two feet.
Perhaps he’s better off inverting his perspective….. …………….
Available in white, black, and gray. Full color direct-to-garment print on the front, back, and left sleeve. Front and back graphics are 12”x16”.
- Black and white long sleeves are 100% cotton
- Gray is 90% cotton and 10% polyester blend
- Pre-shrunk jersey knit with a classic fit
- Ribbed cuffs on sleeves
- Seamless double-needle 7/8" (2.2 cm) collar
- Double-needle bottom hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Wash inside out with cold water to maintain vibrancy of the Tarot graphic
This item is made to order and ships in about 10 business days.
If you order multiple items, all items will ship when the last item in the order is ready.