The Fool Tarot Charm NecklaceRegular price$330.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Back by popular demand, this pure sterling silver necklace was created as a modern interpretation of The Fool card from the Tarot's major arcana. Incorporating imagery inspired by pop art icon Lisa Frank and tropes of vaporwave, this design is your reminder that there's a fool living inside all of us.
- Charm measures about 1" wide and .75" tall
- Made from special 925 sterling silver with anti-tarnish alloys
- Comes with 18" hypoallergenic and tarnish-free stainless steel box chain, complete with a 2" extender
- Lobster clasp closure
- Charm comes off and can be put on your favorite chain
- Store in a sealed pouch to prevent tarnishing, if tarnishing occurs it can be easily buffed with a jewelry polishing cloth
- Cyb3rW3nch jewelry is wearable art — while it's designed with durability in mind, please keep in mind that all jewelry is fragile and should be handled with care
Shipping + Delivery
Check back for updates when this piece becomes available.
THE FOOL — KEY 0 OF THE TAROT
If you find yourself drawn to The Fool — you’re a dreamer, a mystic. You have the desire to accomplish a great goal, but you must be careful to make the right choice. As it turns out, ignorance is not bliss.
This Key of the Tarot depicts The Fool about to step off the edge of a precipice, like the potential energy right before manifestation. Potential energy is somewhat like inexperience, which can certainly be foolish.
The Fool enters the world as a tabula rasa, but is about to pass into the cycle of life through which we all must journey. Everyone must evolve. If you have no philosophy, you are The Fool….. …………