Wheel of Fortune Tarot Charm NecklaceRegular price$250.00 Sale price
Pickup currently unavailable
Back by popular demand, this pure silver necklace was created as a modern interpretation of the Wheel of Fortune card from the Tarot's major arcana. Incorporating imagery of dolphins to capture symbology of good luck, married with tropes of seapunk and vaporwave aesthetics, this design will move you through the ever-turning wheel of life with some help from internet culture and witchcraft.
- Charm measures about 1" wide and 1" tall
- Made from special 925 sterling silver with anti-tarnish alloys
- Comes with 18" hypoallergenic and tarnish-free stainless steel box chain, complete with a 2" extender
- Lobster clasp closure
- Charm comes off and can be put on your favorite chain
- Store in a sealed pouch to prevent tarnishing, if tarnishing occurs it can be easily buffed with a jewelry polishing cloth
- Cyb3rW3nch jewelry is wearable art — while it's designed with durability in mind, please keep in mind that all jewelry is fragile and should be handled with care
Shipping + Delivery
Check back for updates when this piece becomes available.
WHEEL OF FORTUNE — KEY 10 OF THE TAROT
If you find yourself drawn to the Wheel Of Fortune — you’re due for a new condition, an unexpected turn of luck. You’re on the verge of evolution within the laws of chance.
Time is an ever-turning wheel that carries our fate up and down. The Wheel of Fortune has three circles. The innermost is the creative force, the middle is the formative power, and the outer is the material world.
This Key stands for the perpetual motion of a fluid multiverse, and for the flux of our lives within it. Laws of chance are gracious. If you reach out and take what’s yours, chances are that the multiverse will have your back…. ………… …..